Wednesday, October 1, 2008
I thought it would be different
My heart just broke.....again. My friend found out she was pregnant a few weeks after me and found out she has now lost her third exactly two weeks after I did. This is ridiculous. I don't understand why this keeps happening. I feel so bad for her and I just wish it could have been different for both of us. Even though God didn't answer my prayers, I still prayed for her baby every day and I am just so angry and confused about all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just read your post and I had the same issues with God and why he would let something like this happen.
My mom gave me this book to read this specific chapter.
It is "The Case For Faith" by Lee Strobel.
The chapter she recommeneded to me was Objection #1: Since Evil and Suffering Exist a Loving God Cannot
I have found the chapter really interesting and helpful. I hope it helps you too and can bring some comfort.
Thanks. I will check that book out.
Post a Comment