Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Two weeks ago I was still "happy & pregnant"

Two weeks ago....I just wanted some reassurance. I just wanted to make sure that everything was still okay. I really didn't think it would happen again. Two weeks ago, my nephew was born on Monday and on Wednesday I found out my third pregnancy had failed. By Friday, I had my D&C and was just plain numb. I cry every day. That is nothing new really. I cried every day after my first loss, but this just feels different. I leave work every day and start crying when I get to my car. I fall asleep crying. I wake up crying. I cry in the shower. I cry on my way to work. I cry as I write this. I just want to start feeling better. Two weeks ago, I didn't feel like this.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

((hugs)) I found that blogging helped me as well, and I hope it helps you too. I feel like I really get a weight lifted off after I get all my feelings out.

Once again, I'm sorry you had to go through all this again and I hope you get your sticky - take home baby really soon :)