Saturday, December 6, 2008
December 3
I just passed my second due date. I have been doing well lately...not crying too much, avoiding thinking about what might have been, and all that. December 3rd was hard though. I just keep thinking how I should have brought a baby home this week. Instead, I am just hoping we can start TTC again soon. I have been trying to keep my mind off all of this by working out and trying to eat healthier. That has been going well, but sometimes I still can't help but think about the babies I have lost. I can't believe how much has happened in the last year, and just want things to start going better very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
EDD are so hard. I hope 2009 has everything you dream of and deserve so much! Hopefully all those blood vials and the surgery lead to a much better outcome next time.
Thinking of you....
Post a Comment