Friday, March 6, 2009

I feel like crap

I was up again last night with these stupid sharp pains. It has been 15 days since my D&C and I still feel like crap. At least it isn't constant anymore, just off and on...usually on at night. Dr. C put me on antibiotics today "just in case." I feel a little better that I am taking those and hopefully it will do the trick if that is the reason for this pain and other crappy "symptoms." It's just different than any of my other miscarriages. Everything feels different. Also, I have a stupid respiratory infection or something. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you have been through so much already. I hope the antibiotics do the trick.

I nominated you on my blog for the sisterhood award. Hopefully that will bring a little bit of a bright spot to you!

Nancy